Triple Oak Power (TOP) is hiring a Community Land Agent to support the development of a portion of our robust pipeline of US onshore renewable energy projects in Illinois. The Community Liaison is an integral member of the project development team and an advocate for TOP and its projects, including building a strong reputation and relationships within the local communities in Jasper, Effingham, Fayette, and Marion Counties.
This is a part-time role, with expected 20 hours per week.
- Strong knowledge of Triple Oak Power’s mission, project portfolio, and wind power and other renewable energy development
- Develop strong relationships with our landowner partners within the local community
- Arrange and participate in community outreach and chamber of commerce events
- Document interactions with community stakeholders
- Evaluate data and feedback to improve relationships between TOP and local communities
- Create and maintain community engagement plans
- Communicate regularly with the project team and provide updates in an efficient, effective, and professional manner
- Located in southern Illinois; in particular Fayette, Marion, Effingham, Clay, or Jasper County
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with individuals or groups and all levels of the community
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously oversee multiple community interactions
- Team player with strong communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Experience in stakeholder management, networking, public relations and public speaking
- Experience in real estate preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and passion for sustainable development
To apply for this job email details to email@example.com with a resume and a cover letter.